Advertisement

Gas leak sparks fire at Eubank Walmart

David Lynch
December 10, 2017 11:54 AM

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Firefighters are responding to a fire that was sparked at the Walmart on Eubank sometime around 11:15 a.m.

Advertisement

There are no injuries being reported by officials at this time. The fire was caused by a gas leak. People are urged to avoid the area for now. 

This is a developing story. Check back with KOB.com for updates.

Credits

David Lynch

Copyright 2017 KOB-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement


Outbrain
Accelerated Mobile Page by Relay Media.
See standard version.